Who are we?
Topfloor Systems Limited
South County Business Park
Topfloor Systems Limited is registered in Ireland, company no. 115311
For data protection queries, please contact Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide software service solutions to property management agencies. Blockman allows property management agents to manage the accounts and administration of apartment blocks or similar property developments. Letman allows property management agents to manage the accounts and lease administration of residential property units on behalf of private or commercial landlords.
What information do we collect?
- Information you provide to us: We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide us with such information in the course of using our website or Services. For example, when you subscribe to notifications for our blog, if you make an enquiry through our website, or contact us in any other way, we will keep a copy of your communications with us.
- Information collected when we do business with you: We may process your personal information when you do business with us – for example, as a customer or prospective customer, or as a vendor, supplier, consultant, or other third party. For example, we will hold your business contact information and other communications you have with us for the purposes of maintaining our business relations with you. We also hold your bank account information if you signed up to a direct debit payment plan. We do not collect or hold card payment data.
- Information we automatically collect: We may also collect certain technical information by automatic means when you visit our website, such as IP address, browser type and operating system, referring URLs, your use of our website, and other clickstream data. We collect this information automatically through the use of various technologies, such as cookies.
Information we process on our customers behalf: As part of using our Service, a customer will upload their clients data. We process this
personal information on behalf of our customers in the context of supporting and providing our service. It is the customer who controls what
data is collected and stored on our systems.
For example, in Blockman, the customer uses our Service to store a record of all unit owner/lessee names and contact details of an apartment block they manage.
For a second example, in Letman, the customer uses our Service to store a record of a landlord and tenant(s) names and contact details of a property they manage.
In such cases, we are data processor to the customer and only perform processing as per the customer's instructions. If you are data subject under one of our customers, please refer directly to their privacy policies to find out more about how such information is handled by them.
How do we use that information?
We use your information in the following ways:
- To deal with your inquiries, requests and otherwise deliver customer support service.
- To provide, maintain and improve our Service, including to operate certain features and functionality.
- To process and identify your payments by direct debit.
- To prevent unauthorised use of the Service. Also to detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To monitor trends, usage patterns, administer or optimise the Service.
- To communicate directly with you about important updates to the Service.
- In relation to customer data, of which we are a processor, we will only process that data as per the customer's instructions. Please refer directly to your Property Agent's privacy policies to find out what processing is performed.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We encrypt all entered data, from trivial to highly sensitve, in transit using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology. We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to adequately provide our Service.
No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Although, while we strive to use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
For more information, please review our Security Policy.
Third Party Processors
We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
We engage certain subprocessors that process certain cetegories of personal data submitted to our Service.
We have data processing agreements with all subprocessors.
Any processors based outside the EU have been evaluated for suitability and ensured that their DPA (data processing agreements) offer sufficient protections.
These subprocessors are listed below and may be updated from time to time:
Name: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Location: Dublin, Ireland (only for Customers based in Ireland)
Location: London, UK (only for Customers based in UK)
Purpose: Hosting of web-application and database stores. All data is encrypted at rest.
Name: Message Systems, Inc. (Sparkpost)
Purpose: Only for sending email notifications. Data sits at rest on servers based in the EU (Dublin, Ireland).
Name: Google G Suite
Purpose: Our internal support email provider. Only applicable when customer includes personal data in support tickets
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Purpose: Provider of digital signatures on documents. Only application to document signing.
Name: Nexmo Inc
Purpose: Only applicable when text messages are used.
We retain your personal information as long as you continue to use our Service or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us and we will delete your personal information as per the Terms Of Service.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
You have the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you, or to request the correction, amendment, or deletion of such information where it is inaccurate or processed in violation of EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR). We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with GDPR.
Please note if your information is on our Service as part of a Customers uploaded data you will need to contact that Data Controller.
You can also unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by following the instructions or unsubscribe mechanism in the email message itself.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to us regarding the processing of data. If you are not satisified with our response, you then have to right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority listed below.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify Customers by email or through notice on the Service.